AC 42 F
Bosch W 225 T 1
Bosch W 5 A
Marelli CW 7 N
Firestone F 32 P
Champion L 85
Electrode gap: 0.65 to 0.75 mm (0.025 to 0.029 in) (Fig. 53)
- After starting to undo the sparking
plug with a spanner, cap the sparking plug with a piece of
- Finish undoing the plug then take it
- Cap the insulator of the replacement
plug with the rubber tube.
- Screw in by hand as far as possible.
- Finish tightening with a spanner.
the "LHM" fluid by oil in an emergency
|In an emergency it is possible to use "SAE
10" or "SAE 20" engine oil in replacement of green "LHM"
fluid of also "Type A - Suffixe A" or "Dexron"
automatic gearbox oil.
However, as soon as possible, the reservoir must be drained by a
Citroën Dealer, and refilled with green "LHM" fluid.
Fig. 53 - Electrode